Thursday 10 January 2008

At last

Finally got around to updating my blog!! Well it’s been a very busy few weeks at work with the run up to Xmas and New Year. Working most of the time at Chicago Rock Café in the kitchen as a chef and also on the bars after finishing in the kitchen.

To say it has been loads of fun but it had also tired me out as the shifts were long starting at 1830 and working for at least 10 hours a night but as this was nothing new to me it didn’t really bother me much.

Xmas day was quiet, I spent it with my sisters family for most of the day until 1600 where I went to catch the bus home I decided to just stay on the number 1 bus and go all the way around to tesco’s and walked the rest of the way back to mine. Instead of waiting for another bus in town which would have taken about two hours until I got a connecting bus home.


Xmas eve was really good as i got a new nephew for my birthday so he has now been named Oliver and he's quite a quiet baby the picture is of my neice and nephew.

No comments: